| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Andizan in April is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Andizan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Andizan, Uzbekistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Andizan: